Water Metering Twin Falls, Idaho
As a full service company, Jet Utilities offers submeter installations, submeter conversion, automatic meter reading systems, leak detection, water line repair, water line replacement, and utility billing services in Twin Falls, Idaho. Our professionals specialize in working with multi-family housing, manufactured housing, and private water districts.
Customer service is our highest priority, and we take pride in the outstanding support we provide to our clients and their communities. When you call us, we will always greet you with a smile, whether over the phone or in-person. With a certified crew leader present at every work site, Jet Utilities ensures your project is done right the first time to maximize your return on investment.
Call (833) 758-1077 to learn how we can help you with the following services:
- Submeter Conversion: Jet Utilities is an expert in submeter conversion of multi-family communities.
- Utility Billing Services: Utility bill preparation and calculation can be very time consuming for a property manager.
- Plumbing Leak Detection: We offer no-risk leak detection. If we don't find a leak, you won't be billed!
- Automatic Meter Reading Services: Our “AMR” System allows you to easily and accurately capture usage with real-time reporting.
- Water Line Repair and Replacement: We are experts at repairing and replacing exposed lines or lines in walls and floors.
Idaho Legal Information
- Gas Submetering: Allowed
- Water Submetering: Allowed
- Electricity Submetering: Allowed
Ratio Utility Billing:
- Gas Ratio Utility Billing (RUBs): Allowed
- Water Ratio Utility Billing (RUBs): Allowed
- Electricity Ratio Utility Billing (RUBs): Not Allowed
Overview: Investor-owned and privately owned utilities are regulated by the Idaho Public Utilities Commission (IPUC), but ratio utility billing (RUBs) or submetering for water/wastewater are not. The IPUC does not have control over utility cooperatives or city-operated utilities.
Local regulations may differ between cities, counties, or other local divisions. Submetering and ratio utility billing regulations are subject to change. Contact Jet Utilities for assistance or questions with submetering and ratio utility billing regulations and ordinance in Idaho.